Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blood donation?

Hi all, I take in that Frenchmen are not eligible to give their blood within the US because of the mad-cow disease episode in Europe a few years ago. Is in attendance any hope that this interdiction may be reconsidered surrounded by the future? Is the interdiction for adjectives kinds of blood donations (including plasma and platelet donation)?
Thanks for your answers, this is esteemed to me. My blood type is AB+, as such I am potentially a great plasma donor, and, well, it be important for me to contribute...Blood donation?
yes blood donations are still official. however they do check it just to craft sure before they tranfer it .
prescription and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes just

  • enabling encryption
  • social so po
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment