Saturday, December 3, 2011

Are at hand any heart concerns within taking non-hormone supplements such as NO2 or Creatine for physical training?

I've been working out for times gone by 4 years and decided to pilfer creatine to aid in building size and strength.
I guess my major concern is the problems that is associated next to taking steroids. It increases heart size (because it is a muscle), and have set to cause heart ruin amongst other effects.
Now, I do know that Nitric Oxide (NO2) and creatine are not steroids. So my question is, will taking NO2 (such as NO-Xplode) or creatine expand the heart? Are there any other concerns I should be worried in the region of? Please list your sources also. Thanks everyone!
I know that NO2 contains caffeine (1 measure = 8oz drip coffee) and the suggested use calls for 2-3 scoop.Are at hand any heart concerns within taking non-hormone supplements such as NO2 or Creatine for physical training?
no it won't cause heart washout. weight training within and of itself will cause modest degree of cardiac hypertrophy but those compounds won't exacerbate things
webmaster@powersupplements.com
www.bodybuilding.com/store/no2...
No heart concerns

No comments:

Post a Comment