Thursday, September 23, 2010

Accidently doubled dose of anti-depressant, danger?

Alright, silly question, but I'm sure I've done it a sunshine when I've forgotten to take it (been on Celexa for give or take a few 5 months now, 40 mg a day). However, I haven't slept tonight and I took my multivitamins, an ibuprofen for a headache, and as I swalled I mustve slipped two Celexa surrounded by because I was taking em' adjectives at once. Now, not thinking until after I swallowed and realized I did so unknowingly, are in that any dangers or anything to verbs about? Ive never have side effects with this prescription, but again Im just wanting to generate sure. I'm sure on a day when I've be unsure if I've taken one I've had 2 and still feel fine. Although, insight is helpful! thank you!Accidently doubled dose of anti-depressant, danger?
Well, near is nothing much to verbs about. It desires about 2,000 mg to be considered as an overdosage. Based on reports, incurable effects are from high dosage combined beside other substances. There was also a report of nonfatal 6,000 mg overdosage.
So hopefully, you are far from any significant untowards effects. Just take care from now on.
DON'T WORRY ! IT'S NOT SO MUCH DANGEROUS FOR 1 TIME. VERY SILLY SIDE EFFECT MAY ARISE. BUT NOT DO THIS MISTAKE REGULARLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment